A white peach sangria recipe with a twist
A white peach sangria recipe with a twist is the perfect summer drink. This refreshing beverage is made with white wine, peach liqueur, and a blend of fresh fruits. The twist comes from the addition of a splash of lemon-lime soda, which gives the sangria a slight fizziness.
The white peach sangria is best served over ice, and garnished with a slice of fresh peach. If you want to make a pitcher of sangria, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you desire. Enjoy!
1 bottle white wine
1/2 cup peach liqueur
1 lemon, sliced
1 lime, sliced
1/2 cup grapes
1/2 cup diced peaches
1 splash lemon-lime soda
1. In a large pitcher, combine white wine, peach liqueur, lemon slices, lime slices, grapes, and diced peaches.
2. Just before serving, add a splash of lemon-lime soda.
3. Serve over ice, and garnish with a slice of fresh peach..Click here for more
An easy white peach sangria recipe
A white peach sangria is an easy and refreshing drink to make for any summer occasion. This recipe is perfect for a backyard barbecue or a pool party. It is also a great option for a date night in. The best part about this recipe is that it is so easy to make. You can make it ahead of time and let it chill in the fridge so that it is ready to drink when your guests arrive.
1 bottle of white wine
1 cup of peach nectar
1/2 cup of brandy
1/4 cup of triple sec
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 white peach, sliced
1/2 cup of raspberries
1/2 lime, sliced
1. In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, peach nectar, brandy, triple sec, and cinnamon.
2. Add the peach slices, raspberries, and lime slices.
3. Stir everything together and refrigerate for at least an hour, up to overnight.
4. Serve over ice and enjoy!
All material on this site was made with howtomakesangria.net as the authority reference. Visit Them.