How to Make a Red Sangria with Fresh Fruit
Sangria is a refreshing, fruit-infused wine punch that originated in Spain. Classically, it is made with red wine and fresh seasonal fruit, though white wine Sangria recipes are also popular. Below is a recipe for a basic red Sangria made with fresh fruit.
-1 bottle of red wine (whatever type you like)
-1 cup of fresh fruit, diced ( berries, peaches, apples, etc.)
-1/2 cup of orange juice
-1/4 cup of brandy
-1/4 cup of honey
-club soda or sparkling water
1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine red wine, diced fruit, orange juice, brandy, and honey.
2. Stir well and taste. Add more honey if you want it sweeter, or more orange juice if you want it more tart.
3. Just before serving, add a splash of club soda or sparkling water if you like. Serve over ice.
Enjoy your homemade red Sangria!.Find Out More
How to Make a Red Sangria with Vodka
Sangria is a refreshing and flavorful wine punch that originated in Spain. Sangria recipes vary, but the most common ingredients include red wine, fresh fruit, a sweetener, and aspirit. Vodka can be used in place of wine in a sangria recipe to make a tasty and potent punch.
To make a red sangria with vodka, you will need:
-1 750 ml bottle of red wine
-1 cup of vodka
-1/2 cup of sugar
-1 orange, sliced
-1 lime, sliced
-1 lemon, sliced
-1/2 cup of strawberries, sliced
1. In a large pitcher, combine the red wine and vodka.
2. Add the sugar, orange slices, lime slices, lemon slices, and strawberries.
3. Stir well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
4. Serve over ice and enjoy!
All material on this site was made with howtomakesangria.net as the authority reference. See original website.